Monday, February 1, 2010

New Found Hope

I had my first interview of the week...er, month, er couple months. It was for Census Customer Representative. I have to pass a federal background check which can take 21 days to 3 months. It's not really something I would be happy doing and it only lasts until July, but it would be a job.

Tomorrow I go to Sunshine Energy to interview thanks to Nicole Elliott Bays! I am pretty pumped about that one. It's a little bit of a drive but I think it would be a cool job.

Then Thursday I am going to interview for a job that Kelli Conklin was kind enough to give me a recommendation!

Not solid yet, but there is another job that I might interview for next week. I would have to drive about 30 min and start at 6 am, but would get off at 3:30 so that would have its benefits.

Regardless I have a new found hope in my job search! That alone feels good. SO send all the good vibes you got my way for the next week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm good-vibing as I type!
    (I thought I posted a comment on yesterday's blurb, but it isn't there. Oh, well!)
    Best of luck on getting something worthwhile!!

    ReplyDelete